GWA DSLR Vault: MultiCam® Black
Drops Friday 11/5 10am PST
I designed this quirky padded case insert for my DSLR as a way to carry and protect my expensive camera without needing a standalone bag. I like to travel light and having a padded case insert that integrates into my main pack keeps my load light.
The GWA DSLR Vault began as a simple Velcro® in insert and evolved into a go pouch, the included straps allow you to also carry as a waist pack, cross body or chest carry. Velcro® silencer included so you don't ruin your clothes.
The DSLR Vault fits a variety of camera bodies, Sony, Canon, Nikon and many more. It also accommodates small prime lens to larger zoom lens. See below interior dimensions.
DSLR Vault will fit smaller mirrorless bodies with a battery grip. I don't have access to all bodies and lenses so it's impossible for me to know if your exact configuration will fit.
• Total height 8.5"
• Body height 4"
• Lens height 4.5"
• Lens width 4"
• Body width 7"
• Depth 5.5"
• Ideal for customizing & organizing the interior of your Citadel pack
• Fits variety of DSLRs with various lens combinations (A7 series, Canon 5D series, etc.)
• Waist pack carry, cross body carry or chest carry via detachable modular straps
• Secures via hook Velcro®, comes with hook "silencer" if not used inside of a pack
• Made from 500D Cordura nylon
• Hi-vis interior
• Made in the USA with US materials
DSLR Vaults are $75.